From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] New to the list, and a question.
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 02:17:18
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 Hi James,
5
6 orca is not included on our live cd currently. Also, I do not recommend
7 using the gui installer; it has not been tested at all for
8 accessibility. I would suggest using ssh access to the cd and following
9 the handbook for doing the install.
10
11 If you install with the 2008.0 cd, there is a way to have sshd start
12 automatically when you boot it. Type this at the boot prompt:
13
14 gentoo dosshd passwd=somepassword
15
16 This example will start sshd and set the root password to somepassword.
17
18 Let me know if you have any questions.
19