From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: "'gentoo-accessibility@g.o'" <gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] 2004.2 problem
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 04:33:40
1 This won't help you solve your problem much, but i can tell you that
2 speakup's software speech won't work on the livecd. Currently the livecd
3 only supports the hardware synths, and doesn't support the internal
4 decktalk because it requires a seperate program. I just wanted to
5 clarify this for you. Hopefully one of the releng folks can help you
6 sort this.