From: Jon Hood <squinky86@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] default voice for the festival server
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 03:35:56
On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 08:52, Deedra Waters wrote:
> check bugs.gentoo.org, see if there is a bug already filed
In fact, assign it to me as I've been working on this, unless someone else is ahead of me? AS soon as my power can stay on for more than 4 hours at a time, I'll be able to work on it more! Heh, I have a feeling we're very close to getting mbrola support out-of-the-box for festival through speech-dispatcher. -Jon