From: Cleverson Casarin Uliana <clever92000@×××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Unable to open the soft_synth device
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 00:17:00
1 OK, I discovered a possible bug related to my problem below. Whenever I
2 enable the speakup_soft module as built in to the kernel, it doesn't
3 creat the softsynth device during boot. Compiling it as an external
4 module and configuring it to be loaded automatically works fine.
5
6 Cheers
7 Cleverson
8