From: James Homuth <james@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-accessibility] gentoo x86 minimal cds now have speech and braille
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 23:37:10
1 Are there instructions online/elsewhere for enabling speakup support?
2
3 -----Original Message-----
4 From: William Hubbs [mailto:williamh@g.o]
5 Sent: September 9, 2009 6:12 PM
6 To: gentoo Accessibility
7 Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] gentoo x86 minimal cds now have speech and
8 braille
11 All,
12
13 I am pleased to announce that speakup, espeakup and brltty are now part of
14 the gentoo x86 minimal cd, which is automatically updated every week.
15
16 To download the iso, go to the following url:
17
18 http://distfiles.gentoo.org/releases/x86/current-iso
19
20 There, you will find the ISO image for our most recent minimal cd, which
21 includes speakup/brltty/espeakup.
22
23 Let me know if you have any questions.
26 William Hubbs
27 gentoo accessibility team lead
28 williamh@g.o