From: James Homuth <james@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] Best use flags for...
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 01:28:52
1 I'm looking to install Gentoo on a 5-year-old laptop. I already booted up
2 the minimal install CD and confirmed via SSH that it detects all the
3 critical hardware off the bat (audio drivers, network drivers etc), so know
4 the install *shouldn't* fall over based on this. I'm wondering though what
5 the best/recommended use flags are for installing and enabling both Speakup
6 as well as Gnome with Orca support. And, if Gentoo supports such things as
7 running both screenreaders off software speech. Any information on this
8 would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.