From: James Homuth <james@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] Best use flags for...
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 01:28:52
I'm looking to install Gentoo on a 5-year-old laptop. I already booted up
the minimal install CD and confirmed via SSH that it detects all the
critical hardware off the bat (audio drivers, network drivers etc), so know
the install *shouldn't* fall over based on this. I'm wondering though what
the best/recommended use flags are for installing and enabling both Speakup
as well as Gnome with Orca support. And, if Gentoo supports such things as
running both screenreaders off software speech. Any information on this
would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.