From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Speakup problem on Gentoo Live CD release 2008.0-r1
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 01:38:42
1 Hi,
2
3 The gentoo 2008 live cds do not have speakup built into them. if you
4 want a live cd with speakup built into it, you'll need to use a 2007
5 live cd.
6
7 The reason for this is because at the time the 2008 live cds were made
8 speakup was not built into the kernel do to some problems with speakup
9 itself.