From: Tom Moore <tom@×××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-accessibility] Software Synthesizer
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 03:33:38
In order to start sshd you'll need to set a root password with:
Passwd root
Then type the password you want to use twice.
Then start sshd by typing
/etc/init.d/sshd start or /etc/init.d/ssh start
So you know where the machine is you may want to set the ip on the nic
manually.
Ifconfig eth0 192.168.1.111 up
For example.

Tom