From: John Robinson <jbr100uk@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Gentoo AMD64 live DVD and software speech
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 05:43:38
1 Hi Cleverson. Just an observation following your previous message. My
2 own processor is an Intel Dual Core as well. Although the architecture
3 is known as AMD64, it does run on Intel chips too. I'm almost certain
4 your Intel D Dualcore processor would run an AMD64 version of Gentoo
5 Linux if yyou wanted it to.
6
7 Regards,
8