From: Zachary Kline <Z_kline@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Espeak 1.26 Digest Verification
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 17:46:30
1 Hello,
2 It must have been somewhat of a fluke that caused these digest
3 verification errors. They don't happen for me either, now.
4 Thanks much,
5 Zack.
6
7 ----- Original Message -----
8 From: "William Hubbs" <williamh@g.o>
9 To: <gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o>
10 Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 9:49 AM
11 Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Espeak 1.26 Digest Verification
50 > --
51 > gentoo-accessibility@g.o mailing list
56 gentoo-accessibility@g.o mailing list