From: Gaijin <gaijin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] About to try an installation...blind.
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 22:19:39
On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 12:34:40PM -0500, William Hubbs wrote:
> Installing from another o/s is how I originally installed gentoo. That > should work fine.
Thank you for the tips. Been going over the handbook and things seem pretty straightforward. Plan to add the Jupiter patch as well to the kernel, as from the look of things, hardware synthesizer support is being trashed in SpeakUP. Too bad, that. Was nice having from-startup-to-shutdown functionality. <sighs> Michael