From: James Homuth <james@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-accessibility] About to try an installation...blind.
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:10:39
I can't tell you if the live CD has orca available, but I've heard
semi-positive things about doing an instalation over SSH if you happen to
have that option available to you. I haven't tried it myself, mind you, but
that might be one thing to consider. Perhaps if it ends up working for you I
might be persuaded to give it a try on one of my machines.