From: Zachary Kline <Z_kline@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Emacspeak
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 07:54:45
1 Hello,
2 This is indeed the case with Emacs 22--I believe that the upstream
3 developers were working for Emacs 22 compatibility, which among other things
4 requires the URL package be used, since it is provided natively in Emacs 22.
5 As for patching for TCL 8.4, the only other ammendation to the steps I
6 outlined previously is the need to change all instances of 'file0' in the
7 server scripts to 'stdin'.
8 Hope this helps, and hope to see it soon.
9 Yours,
10 Zack.
11
12 ----- Original Message -----
13 From: "William Hubbs" <williamh@g.o>
14 To: <gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o>
15 Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 12:49 AM
16 Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Emacspeak
72 > --
73 > gentoo-accessibility@g.o mailing list
78 gentoo-accessibility@g.o mailing list