From: foser <foser@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] mozilla access
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:26:24
1 On Sun, 2004-08-08 at 14:15 +0200, foser wrote:
2 > What do the a11y devs say about this? I suppose we could add something
3 > of this sorts to the gtk+ ebuild and set it in the environment,
4 > depending on the accessibility flag set ?
5
6 Well it should be set by the respective owner of the module ofcourse,
7 but i'm really not sure what these modules exactly do & if they are
8 needed in every set-up. Could someone look into this (there are modules
9 by gdm, gail libgail-gnome at least) ?
10
11 - foser