From: James Homuth <james@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] Voxin on Gentoo?
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 19:10:55
Somewhat related to my earlier discussion re: gentoo, orca and speakup, I'm
wondering if anyone has had any sort of experience with getting Voxin to run
on Gentoo in either Orca or Speakup. I've heard it sounds a little better
than the Espeak voices, and works just as well if not somewhat better. As
before, I'm just looking at my options right now so that when I do attempt
the instalation, I know what I should be doing. Or, at least, have a better
idea than I did a few days ago. Thanks for any information that can be
provided on the subject.