From: James Homuth <james@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-accessibility] rfc: Accessibility on our release media
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 22:13:07
Two words. Common sense. Linux by its very nature is designed to be easily
accessible, most especially in its command line interface. Since Gentoo's
instalation process is most if not all command line, that alone should be
the perfect reasoning for including it. Simply put, if Ubuntu can do it with
Gnome, there's absolutely no reason why Gentoo can't do it with command line
aside from the fact we don't want to. And that, honestly, is not good
enough.