From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Unable to compile Orca
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 23:07:15
1 On P, 2009-03-15 at 23:54 -0300, Cleverson wrote:
2 > Hello:
3 >
4 > I've managed to install Gentoo without many problems, but right now I'm stuck by an Orca's error.
5 >
6 > I'm trying to install gnome-2.24, and have already emerged most of its packages. When Orca is emerged, it checks for pygtk-2.0, doesn't find it, then raises a fatal error and exit.
7 >
8 > The version of pygtk that emerge has installed is 2.14, the most recent in the portage testing tree. What can I do to solve this please?
9 >
10 > I'm attaching to this message the log of Orca's failed compilation.
11
12 To be able to understand what is going on, we will need to see the
13 config.log as well from the $WORKDIR of that failure, as is suggested in
14 all that spam.
17 Mart Raudsepp
18 Gentoo Developer
19 Mail: leio@g.o