From: Kenny Hitt <kenny@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] building an accessible mozilla
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 01:47:50
1 Hi. I haven't had any real problems getting Gentoo's gnome up and
2 running with Gnopernicus. You have to uncheck the "lsave session on log
3 out" option in sessions or you will have multiple copies of Gnopernicus
4 running, but it's not a problem. Also, rm ~/gnome2/session before you
5 try to log in again.
6 Do you have any docs with Gentoo specific info for setting up Gnome
7 accessibility?
8
9 It looks like something in Gentoo breaks accessibility in Mozilla 1.6.
10 The Mozilla 1.6 on my Debian box does have accessibility, so I believe
11 my problem has something to do with the ebuild script. I'll try
12 building from source instead of the ebuild and see if I can get it
13 working. Is mozilla-source-1.6.tar.bz2 in /usr/portage/distfiles
14 official Mozilla source or a Gentoo modified version?
15
16 Thanks in advance.
17 Kenny
18