From: "David Renström" <david.renstrom@×××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] Package installation
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 19:12:37
Hi again!

I've got another question: How do you install a package whose name contains
dashes (-), e.g. realplayer8-r7? Or links-2 for that matter. I always get
an error saying something about a key and that I should probably add an
equal sign. I guess I'm missing something fundamental here, so please tell
me how to get around this. It's very annoying! :-) And speaking of
annoying, I'm sorry for asking about alot of stuff that strictly doesn't
have anything to do with accessibility, but the list doesn't seem to be
overloaded for the moment anyway.

Regards,
/David R.

* Phone:        +46(0)910-78 17 51                                 *
* Mobile:       +46(0)70-641 96 20                                 *
* Mail:         david.renstrom@×××××××××××××××××××××.com *
* ICQ#: 122060651                                              *