From: Zachary Kline <Z_kline@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] Keeping Alsa back for now?
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 20:07:18
1 Hi,
2 I posted about this on the Speakup list, but wondered if someone with
3 more Gentoo-specific experience might be able to help in this case.
4 For now it seems I need to keep alsa-lib and alsa-utils at version
5 1.0.15, due to a bug in 1.0.16 rendering speech impossible to understand.
6 I haven't been able to find which file I need to edit in order to do
7 this. Ideally, it won't be necesary for very long, though I admit I'm not
8 sure what changes Debian and/or other distros made to get it working
9 properly again.
10 Any tips would be appreciated. I'm probably just missing something very
11 basic. It's been a while.
12 Thanks,
13 Zack.
16 gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o mailing list