From: "Mirabella
To: gentoo-accessibility@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] FW: speakup on live cd
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 07:09:41
1 All.
2 As another part to this question, does anyone know if speakup will be
3 included on the 2007.1 release? I understand that is scheduled for some
4 time this month.
5 Mat.
6
7 > ______________________________________________
8 > From: Mirabella, Mathew J
9 > Sent: Tuesday, 11 December 2007 5:12 PM
10 > To: 'gentoo-accessibility@××××××××××××.org'
11 > Subject: speakup on live cd
12 >
13 > Hi all.
14 > I understand that due to some issues with the kernel, many
15 > distributions have not included speakup on their installation media or
16 > Live CDs in recent times. I was therefore wondering if Gentoo has
17 > kept speakup in the latest Live CDs for the latest releases? Or else,
18 > has the team been able to get yasr or something similar onto the Live
19 > CD?
20 > Thanks.
21 > Mat.
22 >