From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: "'gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o'" <gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Software speech
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 18:20:18
1 you'll need speech-dispatcher speechd-up at least. Speech-dispatcher
2 depends on flite I belive, so I hope you have enough ram to build it:)
3 Eflite is available and is in portage, but not eflite16. If you want
4 eflite16 you'll have to bribe squinky86 or eradicator. I can't do any
5 real dev testing because I'm on an insanely slow laptop, with not enough
6 ram...