From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Cc: gnome-accessibility@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] building an accessible mozilla
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 15:36:41
1 Hi kenny,
2
3 I've not played with gnome 2.6 or mozilla recently, but I gather that if you use the accessibility useflag, it should enable accessibility in everything gnome related. I don't know if this applies to just gnome stuff, or other packages like mozilla etc. Maybe one of the gnome accessibility folks can answer this here?
4
5 We have a gnome-accessibility herd that handles the accessibility issues that are related to gnome and gentoo.