From: Zachary Kline <Z_kline@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] brltty startup script
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:44:26
1 Hiya,
2 I think boot might be a good option, as it would let the script start before
3 a lot of other programs. I'd at least be able to read a majority of the
4 messages, even if it wouldn't be speaking as yet.
5 Thanks much,
6 Zack.
7
8 ----- Original Message -----
9 From: "William Hubbs" <williamh@g.o>
10 To: <gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o>
11 Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 11:14 PM
12 Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] brltty startup script
35 > --
36 > gentoo-accessibility@g.o mailing list
41 gentoo-accessibility@g.o mailing list