From: Toby Fisher <toby@×××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] Speakup in Gentoo sources.
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:38:56
1 Hi.
2
3 I'm just about to install a ne w Gentoo system (not my first) and am
4 toying with using Genkernel to save some time. However, if I'm using the
5 Gentoo kernel from the livecd, which of course has Speakup in it, will the
6 sources it grabs also have Speakup in them? If not, is it worth putting a
7 health warning to this effect in the documentation for the next release,
8 as some unsuspecting newbie may find a broken Genkernel script (their
9 perception) or a non-speaking or broken kernel.
10
11 Cheers.
15 Toby Fisher Email: toby@×××××××××××.uk
16 Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272 Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
17 ICQ: #61744808
18 Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
19 See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
23 gentoo-accessibility@g.o mailing list