From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] 2.6 kernel and Speakup.
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 21:13:14
Linux simba 2.4.25-gentoo #3 Fri Apr 9 13:08:59 CDT 2004

it'll be easier for me to just download development-sources overnight instead. I need to patch it against development sources for johnm, it's not a big deal I just need to plan thde download

Jeremy Huddleston wrote
| Deedra, what gentoo-dev-kernel version do you have installed?  I can
| make you a patch between the two and you can just hand apply it and
| 'emerge --inject' it.
|
| --Jeremy
|
| On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 05:29, Deedra Waters wrote:
| > I've seen that. I need to talk to the person who is doing the 2.6 kernel source packages. I'm still waiting to hear back from him.  (and trying to figure out how I'm going to download a giant kernel tarball on dialup:p)
| >

| > Toby Fisher wrote
| > | Hi.
| > |
| > | In case Deedra hasn't picked it up yet (I know you're busy Deedra), I just
| > | wanted to say that Kirk has fixed the cut and paste bug in the 2.6
| > | kernels, so it should be safe to add Speakup to the 2.6 kernel ebuilds.
| > |
| > | Cheers.
| > |
| > |
| > | --
| > | Toby Fisher	Email: toby@×××××××××××.uk
| > | Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
| > | ICQ: #61744808
| > |