From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] brltty
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 20:35:37

Hi guys,

I just moved brltty from testing to stable last night.I would appreciate
as much feedback as possible on the ebuild.

This also means that  we might be able to bribe beejay into including
brltty in a livecd at some point. The problem I see with that thought
currently is that we only  have one person to test the gentoo brltty
ebuild. If there are others of you who are interesting in helping with
testing the ebuild, or know  friends who are, please let me know. I can't
do this as I don't have a brille display.

Thanks!
Deedra

- --
Gentoo Linux: dmwaters@g.o