From: Jon Hood <squinky86@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] accessibility meeting?
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:25:51
1 I was thinking it may be good to have a meeting for the
2 gentoo-accessibility team. Zx and I had the idea for an
3 accessibility-handbook to document different programs and how they can
4 be used on a system. I would also like to hear of ideas any others may
5 have to improve accessibility in both installing and using Gentoo, kind
6 of like a brainstorming session. The meeting would be open so we could
7 have input from all users everywhere. Would anyone have any ideas they'd
8 like to discuss in a meeting with all of the devs?
9
10 -Jon
13 AIM: Squinky01
14 Yahoo!: Squinky86