From: David Mehler <dave.mehler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] setting up orca on gnome on gentoo
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:24:52
Hello,
Thanks for your reply. Here are my USE flags.

USE="acpi alsa dbus hal X gtk gnome -kde -ipv6 -qt -qt3 -qt4 -arts
sockets threads perl consolekit cairo java nsplugin jce"

 My complete /etc/make.conf file is below.
Thanks.
Dave.

/etc/make.conf:
# These settings were set by the catalyst build script that automatically
# built this stage.
# Please consult /usr/share/portage/config/make.conf.example for a more
# detailed example.
# VMware emulates an Intel Core 2 Duo
CFLAGS="-O2 -march=i686 -pipe"
CXXFLAGS="-O2 -march=i686 -pipe"
# WARNING: Changing your CHOST is not something that should be done lightly.
# Please consult http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/change-chost.xml before changing.
CHOST="i686-pc-linux-gnu"

MAKEOPTS="-j2"

ALSA_CARDS="ens1371"

VIDEO_CARDS="vmware vesa vga"

INPUT_DEVICES="evdev keyboard mouse vmmouse"

LINGUAS="en en_US"