From: Nick Van Vlaenderen <nick.vanvlaenderen@×××××××.be>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] brltty
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 21:57:49
1 Hi Deedra,
2
3 As I told you on IRC, no problem for me if you need some to test the BRLTTY
4 ebuild. Just let me know what to do...
5
6 Nick
7 ----- Original Message -----
8 From: "Deedra Waters" <dmwaters@g.o>
9 To: <gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o>
10 Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 6:35 PM
11 Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] brltty
44 >
45 > --
46 > gentoo-accessibility@g.o mailing list
55 gentoo-accessibility@g.o mailing list