From: Colin Morey <moreyc@××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-admin@g.o
Subject: [Gentoo-admin] Admin mailling list charter
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 16:36:22
I've been doing some thinking about this list, and why it's come to be,
and i've decided to put it in writing,.. I've included it below, what do
you two think?

Colin Morey,
Aka Peitolm.

|  Charter for the GENTOO admin mailling list,                       |
| $Revision History:-                                                |
|    Inital Version - 18th August 2002 - Colin Morey, aka Peitolm    |
\___________________________________________________________________/

Preface:-
	The Gentoo-admins mailing list was started at the beginning of
	August 2002, in an effort to help co-ordinate the varying
	aspects of administration that keeps the Gentoo servers and
	asscoiated infrastructure.

General Notes:-
	This is a private list, with limited and controlled
	membership. Posting is, however, unmoderated and the list
	itself has many aliases, including admin@g.o, which
	can be freely given out as a contact point for questions or
	reports on aspects of the Gentoo servers.

	OnTopic:-
	Anything related to the smooth running of the servers, any
	suggestions as to how to improve the running.

	OffTopic:-
	Anything that should be on another list, eg. -core, -dev and
	-doc, the only allowable exceptions to this rule shall be
	general announcements, if this list is cc'd, then it shall be
	as a bcc:.

Other Notes:-
	This charter should be sent to list once a month, to serve as
	both a test of the list mechanisms but also as a reminder.
	Have fun, we're all in this together.