From: kapil shukla <kapils@×××××××.in>
To: admin@g.o
Subject: [Gentoo-admin] Rsync server
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 19:59:29
1 Dear sir,
2 We are some students from Indian institute of technology kanpur, and we
3 have a firewalled LAN. We have a big Red hat community but a small but
4 dedicated community for linux gentoo as well.We want to install a local
5 Rsync server at our place for LAN use as because of firewall we cant make
6 it international.So kindly let me know if you can help us in some way.We
7 are already hosting a Gentoo mirror for our LAN,and a Rsync
8 server will be more helpful for to enhance the people to get more use to
9 the use of Gentoo.
10
11 Thanks alot
12 Sincerely yours