From: Daniel Lang <dl@×××.org>
To: admin@g.o
Subject: [Gentoo-admin] Gentoo Mirror in Germany
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 05:46:20
Hi folks,

I've set up a Gentoo mirror on ftp.leo.org.

The files may be accessed by the following URLs:

rsync://ftp.leo.org/gentoo-portage/   (the gentoo-x86-portage is
rsync://rsync.leo.org/gentoo-portage/  available as well)
ftp://ftp.leo.org/pub/comp/os/unix/linux/gentoo/
http://ftp.leo.org/downloads/pub/comp/os/unix/linux/gentoo/

Or with a web-interface (will be created in the following night)

http://archiv.leo.org/pub/comp/os/unix/linux/gentoo/

We are located in Munich, Germany. We have gigabit link to
our OC-12 connection, which connects us to the G-Win
(german research network).

If you need any further information, please ask.

We look forward becoming an officinal Gentoo mirror.

Best regards,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock         - "I hear that, if you play the WindowsXP CD
                                backwards, you get a Satanic message!"