From: Jonathan Gill <jonathan.gill@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-admin@g.o
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:40:20

Hi all.

There has been a recent increase in the number of people posting to the
other lists asking to be unsubscribed and for details of where archives
are.  Now I know its not difficult to unsubscribe, just send a mail to
listname-unsubscribe@g.o seems simple enough for me.  But some
people are having trouble.

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a note to the bottom of
the mails that are sent out from the lists saying something like

For archives visit www.<whereever the archives are>.com

This would help to cut down the constant flow of similar questions and
help people unsubscribe when the volume of traffic gets too much for
them, and help keep the good lists on track.

Thanks for reading.

Jonathan

- --
Jonathan Gill
PGP : 315C 314D CD36 CBFF 728E F167 FCD8 15B7 0287