From: Jeremy Brake <gentoolists@×××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-admin@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-admin] tagging spam with Amavis/SA
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 00:51:14
1 Hey guys,
2
3 I'm running the typical postfix/courier/mysql/amavis-new/SA type mail
4 setup, roughly based off these docs:
5 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/virt-mail-howto.xml
6 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/mailfilter-guide.xml
7
8 I have all my spam being quarentined, and a notice going to an admin
9 account - this is fine.
10 I have now added one of my user addresses to the spam_lovers_maps list,
11 and want amavis/sa to tag the subject to mark it as spam.
12 I looked all through /etc/amavis.conf and couldnt find a suitable
13 option. I have tried enabling the "rewrite_header" option in the SA
14 config, but this hasnt had any effect (and trying to use that line in
15 amavis.conf seemed to amavis "spit the dummy".)
16
17 I have also tried enabling this stuff:
18
19 $sa_tag_level_deflt = 2.0;
20 @spam_tag_level_maps = (\$sa_tag_level_deflt);
21
22 However, none of my email is getting any header modification of any kind
23 from amavis/sa (amavis/clamav is adding in an X-Virus-Scanned line)
24 Suggestions from someone who has it working?
25
26 Thanks :D
27 Jeremy
30 gentoo-admin@g.o mailing list