From: "Çağıl Şeker" <cagils@××××××××××.tr>
To: "Gentoo-User-List (E-mail)" <gentoo-user@g.o>, "Gentoo-Admin-List (E-mail)" <gentoo-admin@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-admin] booting and installing question
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 16:50:58
Hi,

I've downloaded the live-cd-basic.iso and boot from there. But I cannot figure out how to install.

I had seen my friend install Gentoo from stratch, but that one had a "install.txt". I think I have downloaded a more "stratch" version than him. If so it is ok because I want to install it "the right way"
, i.e. from the very "nothing".

So, how can I go install Gentoo from that live-basic cd? Tnx i.a.

Cagil SEKER