From: Alexander Tiurin <mac@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-admin <gentoo-admin@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-admin] ☠Fw: nice surprise
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 21:20:54
1 Hello friend,
2
3 There is something interesting I wanted to tell you, I was really surprised, just take a look http://cemetery.all-promortgage.com
6 Best, Alexander Tiurin
10 From: gentoo-admin [mailto:gentoo-admin@l.g.o]
11 Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 5:20 PM
12 To: mac@××××××××××.uk
13 Subject: I concur.
14
15 Melos 62, LeBrons 61, Durants 51? (If it's so memorable I should know it but I believe it's 51, haha) against the Raptors in 2OT with the Game winner, Damian Lillards 0.9 shot, all of his other Game Winners, Tobias Harris game winning dunk against thunder, Kobe passing MJ for 3rd in scoring all time, Spurs beating the Heat in the finals, Vince Carters game winning against Spurs, The Truths block on Lowry, Kyrie winning MVP of the Fiba World Cup, LeBrons descision 2.0, LeBrons game winner against GSW, Durant winning MVP and his tearjerker of a speech, Harden lighting it up so far, The Hawks putting up a hell of a fight against Indy, Heat beating Indy in 6, specifically Game 2 and 6, John Walls tearjerker interview about Maya (Hope that's the correct spelling and name), K Love trade, Paul George's injury (Comeback soon PG, leagues better with you playing!) The Return 2.0, 26 game losing streak by Philly, that's all I could think of, add more below if you guys think of anything else!
18 Sent from Mail for Windows 10

874848F7FEDF1BA8ABD4DCF5B83BC925.jpg image/jpeg