From: "Jose A. Hernandez" <jhboricua@×××××××××.org>
To: admin@g.o
Subject: [Gentoo-admin] Rsync Mirror setup Notification
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 18:18:09

I have a rsync mirror setup and have tried for about 5 weeks now to get
it added to the official rsync mirror round-robin.  I've sent countless
emails and have gotten not a single reply to any of them and there is
still no activity at my rsync mirror.  This is very frustrating, to say
the least.

This will be my last try at this.  The way I figure, if this is how ppl
that want to help the gentoo community get treated, then maybe they
don't deserve help at all.  Sorry if that sounds too harsh, but to be
trying for sooo long and not even got one single reply about this is
inexcusable.

Now,
<kneels down and begs repeatedly>

Please, one more time, I have a rsync mirror ready at this address:

rsync://rsync.jhboricua.org/gentoo-portage/
ip=66.134.10.70

Somebody please extend me the little courtesy of a reply on this letting
me know if it will be added or not, is all I humbly ask.  TIA.
- --
Jose A. Hernandez
jhboricua@×××××××××.org
rsync://rsync.jhboricua.org/gentoo-portage/