From: Thomas List <list@××××××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: admin@g.o
Subject: [Gentoo-admin] Gentto Mirror SunSITE CEUR
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 02:53:02
Hello,

this is Thomas List from the SunSITE Central Europe in Aachen, Germany
(http://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de). Some people asked us to
offer a Gentoo mirror and after looking at your website we decidet to do
so :)
For the moment we have a set up a mirror of the portage tree as
described in your mirroring guidline. The rsync mirror can be found at
merkur.informatik.rwth-aachen.de which is 137.226.116.99.
We would also like to offer an ftp download mirror - is this possible
and where should we mirror the files from (ibiblio.org?).

Regards,

Thomas List
SunSITE Team, RWTH Aachen

--
Dipl.-Math. Thomas List
RWTH Aachen - Informatik V - Ahornstr. 55 - 52056 Aachen