From: Thomas List <list@××××××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: admin@g.o
Subject: [Gentoo-admin] Gentto Mirror SunSITE CEUR
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 02:53:02
1 Hello,
2
3 this is Thomas List from the SunSITE Central Europe in Aachen, Germany
4 (http://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de). Some people asked us to
5 offer a Gentoo mirror and after looking at your website we decidet to do
6 so :)
7 For the moment we have a set up a mirror of the portage tree as
8 described in your mirroring guidline. The rsync mirror can be found at
9 merkur.informatik.rwth-aachen.de which is 137.226.116.99.
10 We would also like to offer an ftp download mirror - is this possible
11 and where should we mirror the files from (ibiblio.org?).
12
13 Regards,
14
15 Thomas List
16 SunSITE Team, RWTH Aachen
19 Dipl.-Math. Thomas List
21 RWTH Aachen - Informatik V - Ahornstr. 55 - 52056 Aachen
22 mailto:list@××××××××××××××××××××××.de