From: marceluda <marceluda@×××××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-admin@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-admin] Problem with sudo
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:45:06
1 Hello, I'm new in the list and I don't know if this is the placefor askin about a strange problem
2 I'm having.
3
4 I finished a clean instalation of gentoo 2005.1 from the CD in a pentium4 machine.
5 I installed sudo (emerge app-admin/sudo) and tryed tu use it but I get the following error:
6
7 magi ~ # sudo
8 sudo: can't open /etc/sudoers: Permission denied
9 sendmail: Cannot open mail:25
10
11 From any user, even from root. The file perms are ok:
12
13 magi ~ # ls -l /etc/sudoers
14 -r--r----- 1 root root 1645 Aug 24 09:41 /etc/sudoers
15
16 I used the following USE params in the installation:
17
18 CFLAGS="-O2 -march=pentium3"
19 CHOST="i686-pc-linux-gnu"
20 CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"
21 USE="acl bzip2 cdr chroot clamav clamd clanJavaScript dvd dvdr elf ethereal
22 extensions iconv libclamav maildir md5sum memlimit mpm-worker
23 no-htdocs openntpd openssh openssl qmail rar reiserfs savedconfig
24 screen smp spamassassin sse sysfs vhosts vim-pager virus-scan
25 vpopmail xfs -X -avi -berkdb -bitmap-fonts -emboss -gnome -gtk
26 -gtk2 -ipv6 -kde -mad -mikmod -mp3 -mpeg -oggvorbis -opengl -qt
27 -quicktime -truetype -truetype-fonts -type1-fonts -xmms"
28
29 I don't know if one of these USEs can affect the instalation, I think not, because sudo only uses:
30 [ebuild R ] app-admin/sudo-1.6.8_p9 -ldap -offensive +pam -skey 0 kB
31
32 Can anybody help me?
33
34 marceluda