From: Davide Cittaro <davide.cittaro@×××××××××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] gcc 4.1.1-r3? [last update]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:57:23
Hi all again! I'm sorry for this but I would like to give you an
update on what's happening here.
I've done with gcc emerging, at least. I had to compile and install
it manually, add a proper /etc/env.d/gcc config file, let gcc-config
select the new gcc-4.1.1 and then reemerge it. It seems to work fine.
I can go on with emerging an updated system, I hope.

BTW, I'm courious: how many people in this list have a DS25 or at
least an ev68 processor? It seems we are very few people and it is
hard to fix errors...

Cheers

/*
Davide Cittaro
HPC and Bioinformatics Systems @ Informatics Core

IFOM - Istituto FIRC di Oncologia Molecolare
via adamello, 16
20139 Milano
Italy

tel.: +39(02)574303007