From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] Trouble configuring Xfree 4.30 on ~alpha: won't return to text mode, unsupported relocation type errors
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:31:15
Allen Ziegenfus wrote:	[Sun Dec 14 2003, 05:06:27PM EST]
> I've been working on migrating my PC164LX from RH7.1 to Gentoo, and I've > been having a heck of a time with configuring X. Can anybody give me a > hint as to what to try next?
I'm sorry, I don't have an alpha with a Matrox card. You might have to google around for help.
> Elf_RelocateEntry() Unsupported relocation type 10
I get lots of these but X works fine. It would be nice to fix these eventually, though. I'm not sure what modules are failing to load...? Aron -- Aron Griffis Gentoo Linux Developer (alpha / ia64 / ruby / vim) Key fingerprint = E3B6 8734 C2D6 B5E5 AE76 FB3A 26B1 C5E3 2010 4EB0