From: Richard Simpson <gentoo@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] NFS Server
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 21:33:08
On Saturday 27 May 2006 15:11, Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer wrote:
> just executing > mount alpha:/foo /somedirthatdoesntexist will make nfs works again.
Thanks, that has fixed the problem. Since my exports are being mounted by my diskless mythtv system, I can't easily log in to do the remounts. I have therefore written a little script which simply performs remounts at regular intervals. I will try with an older kernel and then post a bug report to the Gentoo bug tracker. Thanks, Richard Simpson -- gentoo-alpha@g.o mailing list