From: Rikard Johnels <rikjoh@××××××.se>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alpha] New to the list. New to Gentoo
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:16:37
I might as well present myself as you probably gonna hear alot from me.
I am a 37 yr old guy from Stockholm, Sweden who recently turned his attention
to Gentoo. Especially on the Alpha platform. I recieved three older
Alphastations 255's a while ago, and thought of using them on my network.

I usaly run SuSE Linux but they dont support axp too good.
So i thought of Gentooing myself a new system.

I run across TONS of problems as i fiddle around. so please bear with me for
sometimes VERY newbie-like questions.  :)

--

         /Rikard

Rikard Johnels          email   : rikjoh@××××××.se
                        Web     : http://www.rikjoh.com
                        Mob     : +46 (0)735 05 51 01

< 15 28 DF 78 67 98 B2 16 1F D3 FD C5 59 D4 B6 78  46 1C EE 56 >