From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] New to the list. New to Gentoo
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 03:52:16
Rikard Johnels wrote:	[Fri Jan 30 2004, 06:14:48AM EST]
> I might as well present myself as you probably gonna hear alot from me. > I am a 37 yr old guy from Stockholm, Sweden who recently turned his attention > to Gentoo. Especially on the Alpha platform. I recieved three older > Alphastations 255's a while ago, and thought of using them on my network.
Great!
> I run across TONS of problems as i fiddle around. so please bear with me for > sometimes VERY newbie-like questions. :)
No problem, just don't be offended if you get some short answers. There aren't many people paying attention to Gentoo/Alpha at the moment, unfortunately. Regards, Aron -- Aron Griffis Gentoo Linux Developer (alpha / ia64 / ruby / vim) Key fingerprint = E3B6 8734 C2D6 B5E5 AE76 FB3A 26B1 C5E3 2010 4EB0