From: Brian Parkhurst <brianp@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Cc: "X.Org Devel List" <xorg-devel@×××××××××××××××××.org>, Linux on Alpha processors <axp-list@××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] Need X testers on Alpha. I think we've got it this time.
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 23:06:56
I have an alpha DS-20e at home with a permedia i2pv card, however I can
pull it and put in a older PCI radeon card to test with.  I also have an
older Matrox card I can test with..

2.6.27-gentoo-r9 #4 SMP Sun Apr 5 21:10:02 PDT 2009 alpha EV67 Tsunami
GNU/Linux

-- ------------------------ Brian C. Parkhurst ORCA Technical Lead Systems Programmer UW Medicine IT Services University of Washington 325 Ninth Ave Box 359968 Seattle, WA 98104-2499 brianp-at-u.washington.edu PGP Fingerprint DF84 0F88 AB6C F771 BB4E 7F4F F674 AA62 EEB4 1888 University of Washington e-mail messages are public records and are subject to public inspection and copying as required under state public records laws: Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be contained in this message. The information is intended for the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please notify the sender by reply email, and then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments. See our Notice of Privacy Practices at www.uwmedicine.org.