From: Brian Parkhurst <brianp@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] Recent Glibc breaks CPQ-Java?
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 05:48:59
I appreciate the feedback.  I haven't had the time myself to research and
thought I'd ask if anyone else had seen it.  Before delving further into it
and filing a bug report.  (I like to try and figure out the solution or at
least part way down the path before filing a bug).

I knew the runtime was the old compaq java and have been trying to locate a
source to a more recent release.  Just some of the stuff I've installed on
my alpha now doesn't work as the jvm fails.

I'll try the patch when I get another shot at it and report back soonest.

Brian Parkhurst
brianp@×××××××.net