List Archive: gentoo-alpha
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
I'm currently running 2.6.8-gentoo-r10 on my alpha. Anyone had success with
a 2.6.9 kernel on Alpha?
I've tried building a 2.6.9-gentoo-r4 kernel and am getting compile time
drivers/built-in.o(.text+0x2fd2c): In function `fb_mmap':
include/asm/io.h:73: undefined reference to `__ioremap'
drivers/built-in.o(.text+0x2fd3c):include/asm/io.h:73: undefined reference
make: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1
* Gentoo Linux Genkernel; Version 3.1.0a
* ERROR: Failed to compile the "boot" target...
* -- Grepping log... --
* -- End log... --
* Please consult /var/log/genkernel.log for more information and any
* errors that were reported above.
* Report any genkernel bugs to bugs.gentoo.org and
* assign your bug to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include
* as much information as you can in your bug report; attaching
* /var/log/genkernel.log so that your issue can be dealt with effectively.
* Please do *not* report compilation failures as genkernel bugs!
email@example.com mailing list