From: "Dennis Lan (dlan)" <dennis.yxun@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] emaint --check world subversion and git missing
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 21:16:44
1 dev-util/git also move to dev-vcs/git,
2 you can un-emerge them and install new one
3
4 but since you haven't upgraded your system for long time, i'd suggest you
5 try to upgrad sys-apps/portage first
6
7 good luck
8 在 2013年11月6日 上午4:45,"Michael Yang" <yangofzeal@×××××.com>写道:
9
10 > hi everyone,
11 >
12 > I haven't used gentoo prefix for a few years now and ran `emerge --sync`
13 > and `emerge --portage`. When I go to run emerge -DuavN @world it tells me
14 > to run `emain --check world` since my world file has problems. I do so and
15 > it tells me:
16 >
17 > (msyang)-(~/Linux-x86_64/etc)
18 > (jobs:0) $ emaint --check world
19 > Checking world for problems
20 > 100%
21 > [========================================================================>]
22 >
23 > 'dev-util/subversion' is not installed
24 > 'dev-util/git' is not installed
25 >
26 > I see that subversion is now at:
27 >
28 > dev-vcs/subversion
29 >
30 > and git seems to have disappeared (maybe because of github?).
31 >
32 > Any recommendations?
33 >