From: Johan Hattne <jhattne@×××.gov>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] media-gfx/xfig
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 21:11:22
1 On 6 May 2012, at 05:12, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
2
3 > 06.05.2012, 15:46, "Johan Hattne" <jhattne@×××.gov>:
4 >> Dear all;
5 >>
6 >> I'm not sure what's causing this, given the changes in how the prefix portage tree and the main ditto are synchronised. In the main tree I've got media-gfx/xfig-3.2.5b-r2, whereas in the prefix the latest version is 3.2.5b.
7 >
8 > That's what emerge tell you, or r2 ebuild is really missing in the tree?
9
10 It was really missing from the tree.
11
12 >> This is important because the latter doesn't have the necessary patches to build with libpng-1.5. Enlightenment, anyone?
13 >
14 > Maybe it's a different issue, but I still have git 1.7.8.x proposed as updates for git. I've installed 1.7.9.4 by manual emerging of ebuild, but portage still propses me "upgarde" to 1.7.8.x.
15
16 Different issue, I guess. However, Fabian's sync did the trick. Thanks all for your help!
17
18 // Cheers; Johan